Re: [midatlanticretro] 25yrs of OS2

  • Christopher Blackmon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
      My senior design project in college was writing a web browser for OS/2 warp using IBM Smalltalk for OS/2....
      wow that was a long time ago.

      Christopher.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        I have a friend in Lawrenceville who wants to get rid of some OS/2 magazines. If anyone is interested, I can either give them his email address or I can pick them up and give them to the lucky person at VCF East.

        Rolf L.