FS: Motorola 68000 Systems

  • Alan D. Wilcox
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012

      This 68000 collection NEEDS A NEW HOME! Don't want to toss it out.

      ==========

      Selling unique 68000 S-100 CPU board and assorted other boards and engineering notes. The board is the design feature of my 68000 book published in 1987. Photos and details at  http://wilcoxengineering.com/68000-microprocessor.

      The MR-8 concept and the communication-stack C code could form the basis of a modern co-processor product for data collection, control, etc.

      Cleaning house, and this collection needs a new home.

      You can contact off-list via my website.

      Cheers, Alan

    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 15, 2012
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Alan D. Wilcox" <alan@...> wrote:

        > This 68000 collection NEEDS A NEW HOME! Don't want to toss it out.
        >
        > ==========
        >
        > Selling unique 68000 S-100 CPU board and assorted other boards and
        > engineering notes. The board is the design feature of my 68000 book
        > published in 1987. Photos and details at
        > http://wilcoxengineering.com/68000-microprocessor.
        >
        > The MR-8 concept and the communication-stack C code could form the basis
        > of a modern co-processor product for data collection, control, etc.
        >
        > Cleaning house, and this collection needs a new home.
        >
        > You can contact off-list via my website.
        >
        > Cheers, Alan

        I've contacted Alan and we are working something out. I hope to make his S-100 68K work available via my S-100 Web site. Unfortunately I won't have anything before VCF-E in May.

        Herb Johnson