Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Update, re: Who's bringing what to TCF so far...

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2005
      > I'm thrilled to hear that you are definitely bringing a PDP machine.
      > Can you get it to run SpaceWar? It would be terrific to show that
      > running side-by-side on the 8 and my 2600. :)

      Definitely is a little too strong, much can happen in a couple months.
      I had a poor version running a while ago on the VC8E/VR14.
      Video on http://www.pdp8.net/vr14/vr14.shtml
      I found a better looking source but haven't gotten around to setting things
      up to try it.
    • billdeg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2005
        OK. I will bring a TI 99/4A and gear.
        Bill
      • evan947
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 22, 2005
          bulletin board at home. People could log into an old style BBS from
          the show...?

          LOL... so I just heard back from the TCF contact... his generic answer
          was "The Internet will be available via WiFi connection..."

          I think he sort of missed my point!!! LOL !!!!

          I replied and asked if he's ever tried to set up WiFi on a Vic 20. :)

          Will forward his reply when it arrives.

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:

          > Evan,
          >
          > I noticed that someone else had been listed with TI stuff, so I
          figured
          > there's no need for me to duplcate.
          >
          > To specify my contribution I plan to "set up" a complete Commodore
          VIC 20