RE: [midatlanticretro] keynote speakers/When is VCF?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
      >>> Maybe I haven't been playing close enough attention, but where and when is VCF being held?

      Wow, you're not kidding!  :)

      Saturday, May 13, at InfoAge (Wall Township, NJ)... all the details are at http://www.vintage.org ... the speaker sign-up page is deactivated because right now we're focusing on invited speakers rather than the general public ... but contact me off-list for more about that.

      Do you plan to exhibit anything Bill?

         Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:50:15 -0500
         From: "Michael Nadeau" <menadeau@...>
      Subject: Re: Another great keynote speaker!

      http://www.waynegreen.com/

      http://www.helmers.com/

      Wayne's in his 80s and lucid, but more eccentric than ever. He'd be
      unpredictable as a speaker. Carl's running what's left of tech publishing in
      BYTE's home town of Peterborough, NH.