An article for a public space and museum at the new Apple campus

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 10:31 AM
      Hi everyone,

      I have written an article where I propose that Apple should consider developing a corporate museum and public space at the new building. Please consider reading it and looking at the original artwork that I had created. I think you will find my rationale compelling. Thanks!

      It's also on forbes.com & cultofmac.com

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
      - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
      - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
      - "Not Another Apple Podcast"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 5:53 PM
          On Apr 3, 2012, at 10:18 AM, midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Posted by: "Jim Scheef" scheefj@...   jscheef

          Mon Apr 2, 2012 11:48 am (PDT)

          David,

          I read it and recommended it on Facebook. Nice article.

          Jim

          On 4/1/2012 1:31 PM, David Greelish wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          >

          > I have written an article where I propose that Apple should consider
          > developing a corporate museum and public space at the new building.
          > Please consider reading it and looking at the original artwork that I
          > had created. I think you will find my rationale compelling. Thanks!
          >
          > http://bit.ly/ HzuCRt

          Thanks Jim, the article was doing great over the weekend in searches, then got buried by the whole Ashton Kutcher story.