Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF question

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
      >> Evan was just kidding.

      Frank O. gets the prize for "Evan's April Fools Day Faller-For" ... For the second year in a row. He sent me a very concerned private email.

      The prize: his name in this message. :)

      For anyone who doesn't know Frank, he is an extremely intelligent person ... 24/7/ but only 364.
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
        Along with a new calendar.
      • dfnr2
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 1, 2012
          Take a look at the date ^^^^^^^

          > Some might not appreciate destroying vintage computers, that's kind
          > of against our club mission. Evan was just kidding.
          >
          > At 11:35 AM 4/1/2012, you wrote:
          > >I have an IMSAI 8080 tomato planter and an ALTO fishtank I could
          > >bring. I supposed I could to a workshop, but I'd need to find fresh
          > >donors. . .
          > >
          > >Dave
          > >
          > >--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Evan Koblentz <evan@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hey everyone,
          > > >
          > > > We're looking to change things up for VCF East this year.
          > > >
          > > > Anybody have ideas for how we can appeal more to teenagers? For example,
          > > > maybe a session on retro-themed case modding?

          > > > Happy April 1. :)

        • Bee Dee
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2, 2012
            I'll take 1.5 if you pay for the postage.