Attn. Philly/South Jersey MARCHins ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      InfoAge will have a booth at the Philadelphia Science Festival on
      Saturday, April 21, from 11am-4pm. That day's event is a "science
      carnival" in Logan Circle (next to the Franklin Institute.) I went last
      year and it was fun, but I probably can't go this year. Any MARCHins
      interested in representing us there? You could demo any one vintage
      computer, distribute VCF/museum literature, etc. .... let me know ASAP
      please (not at the last minute.)