Re: Lending a Mimeo (Apple-1) to MARCH....

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
      You have all summer and then some to play with the Mimeo I'm loaning. I'm just bringing another Mimeo for my exhibit at VCF. :-)
      Cheers,
      Corey

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
        >> You're lending a Mimeo to MARCH in April so we can see it at VCF in
        May? :-)

        Maybe we'll find some June bugs when we start programming it.

        ("No!," someone shouted. "The Jew lie!") >> I'm allowed to make that joke, being of Semitic heritage, and as the club's august leader.)
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
          >> At last, someone got it. :-)

          I are / be / is a writer, after all ...