Re: [midatlanticretro] Lending a Mimeo (Apple-1) to MARCH....

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
      On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, corey986 wrote:

      > So I hope I'm not jumping the gun as Evan and I just discussed this a
      > few days ago but I will be lending one of my Mimeo's to MARCH for
      > display for an extended period of time staring sometime in April.
      > Announcing it here keeps me on the hook to get it ready :-)
      > It is the one on the left in this picture, The one on the right will
      > also be on display at VCF East.

      Let's see if I have this straight...

      You're lending a Mimeo to MARCH in April so we can see it at VCF in
      May? :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
        You have all summer and then some to play with the Mimeo I'm loaning. I'm just bringing another Mimeo for my exhibit at VCF. :-)
        Cheers,
        Corey

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
          >> You're lending a Mimeo to MARCH in April so we can see it at VCF in
          May? :-)

          Maybe we'll find some June bugs when we start programming it.

          ("No!," someone shouted. "The Jew lie!") >> I'm allowed to make that joke, being of Semitic heritage, and as the club's august leader.)
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
            >> At last, someone got it. :-)

            I are / be / is a writer, after all ...