Re: [midatlanticretro] Lending a Mimeo (Apple-1) to MARCH....

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
      >> That's actually extremely cool...

      Indeed!

      We'll make a poster explaining that Apple 1s did not ship in such nice cases ... or any case at all.

      MARCH is grateful for Corey's generosity..
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
        On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, corey986 wrote:

        > So I hope I'm not jumping the gun as Evan and I just discussed this a
        > few days ago but I will be lending one of my Mimeo's to MARCH for
        > display for an extended period of time staring sometime in April.
        > Announcing it here keeps me on the hook to get it ready :-)
        > It is the one on the left in this picture, The one on the right will
        > also be on display at VCF East.

        Let's see if I have this straight...

        You're lending a Mimeo to MARCH in April so we can see it at VCF in
        May? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • corey986
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
          You have all summer and then some to play with the Mimeo I'm loaning. I'm just bringing another Mimeo for my exhibit at VCF. :-)
          Cheers,
          Corey

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
            >> You're lending a Mimeo to MARCH in April so we can see it at VCF in
            May? :-)

            Maybe we'll find some June bugs when we start programming it.

            ("No!," someone shouted. "The Jew lie!") >> I'm allowed to make that joke, being of Semitic heritage, and as the club's august leader.)
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2012
              >> At last, someone got it. :-)

              I are / be / is a writer, after all ...