OT: Seeking small LCD for server

  • BobShuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2012
      Sorry if this is OT, but I figure you guys would be the best place to find this!

      I have an XP Pro machine that I built some years ago specifically for use as a home server. I had an old CRT hooked up to it for those times when I needed to do maintenance or whatever. I recently however remodeled my basement office and relocated the server to a closet, accessing it via RDC. There are still times when I need a monitor hooked up to it though, and there's no room in the closet for a CRT or even the one spare flat-panel I have (it's a 21-incher.)

      I just need something for the occasional BIOS edit or for CHKDSK or somesuch. Does anyone have an old, small (13" or less) VGA/XGA flat-panel sitting around that they'd be willing to part with? Scratched up, dim, cracked, broken stand/bezel, monochrome, whatever, I'm not playing Mass Effect on it. :)