Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF East reference:

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 29, 2012
      On 03/29/2012 09:50 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:
      > I'm tired today, so I didn't think to say that I'll put a sign on my
      > table, with my name, so that anyone who hasn't met me will know who we
      > are.

      This is always a good idea. Far too many times at gatherings like
      that I've stood there having an interesting conversation with someone
      and didn't know it was one of the people I was looking for, who I'd
      spoken with online for sometimes years. This happened at VCF last year,
      when I met Ian in person for the first time. It happened with Ethan
      Dicks at the Pittsburgh Mini Maker Faire as well.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ