more IBM stuph questions for Senor Scheef

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
      Yo. Do you have any disks for your machine? How
      exactly did you identify it (stupid question I know)?
      Theres a IBM archives page, Id have to search for the
      url, but theres no mention of a 5110 model 3 afair.
      Mine says 5322 on its backside. Lots of IBM labeled
      chips inside (ick proprietary). Not hide nor hair of
      an 8085.

      http://mail.yahoo.com