Siemens FDD 100-8 Schematic

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hi,

      I am uploading a schematic I made for this floppy drive, hope it gets good use! As with all my work, feel free to post and copy.

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
        "joshbensadon" <joshbensadon@...> writes:

        >Hi,
        >
        >I am uploading a schematic I made for this floppy drive, hope it gets
        >good = use! As with all my work, feel free to post and copy.

        Where?
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
          > > I am uploading a schematic I made for this floppy drive, hope it gets
          > > good = use! As with all my work, feel free to post and copy.

          > Where?

          Just in the files section of this interest group. Can anyone else verify the file is there?
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
            On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, joshbensadon wrote:

            >>> I am uploading a schematic I made for this floppy drive, hope it gets
            >>> good = use! As with all my work, feel free to post and copy.
            >
            >> Where?
            >
            > Just in the files section of this interest group. Can anyone else verify the file is there?

            It's in there. Brian, I'll send it to you if you like.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
              Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> writes:

              >gets >>> good = use! As with all my work, feel free to post and copy. >
              >>> Where? > > Just in the files section of this interest group. Can
              >anyone else verify the file is there?
              >
              > It's in there. Brian, I'll send it to you if you like.

              Thanks Mike. I see it requires a Yahoo ID.