8bit ale

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      Just like those classic video games we all grew up with, 8-Bit Pale Ale is spectacularly simple at first glance yet remarkably fun and complex when you get into it.  Our Hop Rocket infuses the character of Austrailian grown Galaxy Hops into an American Pale Ale, giving a unique tropical, almost melon aroma in a classic American style.
      ABV: 5.2%
      IBU: 40
      Malts: 2 Row, Victory, Vienna & Munich
      Hops: Magnum, Centennial, Cascade & Galaxy

      http://tallgrassbeer.com/8bit.html