password problem on Vintage.org

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
      So I am trying to get a new password and I get the e-mail and I click on the e-mail.
      It asks me to put a new password and when I hit submit I get

      Something went wrong and you ended up here. Please make sure you
      have accurately cut and pasted the URL and have not altered it in any
      way.
      Try again...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
        I'll forward to Sellam. I can only edit the East X.0 event pages.