No politics here

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
      Political BS is not welcome on this list. Thank you.

    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

        >Political BS is not welcome on this list. Thank you.

        >for your medical bills.
        >
        >>Unions... government sanctioneorganized crime syndicates.

        Where's the politics?
      • Neil Cherry
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
          On 03/25/2012 11:46 AM, system@... wrote:

          > "Evan Koblentz" <evan@... <mailto:evan%40snarc.net>> writes:
          >
          >>Political BS is not welcome on this list. Thank you.

          >>for your medical bills.
          >>
          >>>Unions... government sanctioneorganized crime syndicates.
          >
          > Where's the politics?

          I agree with Evan on this one, first it's way off topic and the politics
          part is dependent on your views of Unions. It's best to view this as so
          far off-topic that it shouldn't be allow to continue as it could easily
          become a flame war with one or two more comments.

          http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
          http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog