South Jersey Maker/Hacker/Builder space?

  • m
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012
      Greetings,

      I am largely in Philly, and while there are a number of spaces in the city, I am spending more and more time in South Jersey -- particularly Burlington and Camden Counties. Since I am here more and more, I would very much like to help start and/or support a hacker/maker/builder space in the area. Since there are so many folks from the NJ area on the list, I though I'd ask if anybody was interested in such a thing. I'm itching to do more stuff/and or encourage stuff to be done in a collaborative environment.

      --
      MS
    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012

        On Mar 24, 2012, at 11:17 AM, m wrote:

        Greetings,

        I am largely in Philly, and while there are a number of spaces in the city, I am spending more and more time in South Jersey -- particularly Burlington and Camden Counties. Since I am here more and more, I would very much like to help start and/or support a hacker/maker/builder space in the area. Since there are so many folks from the NJ area on the list, I though I'd ask if anybody was interested in such a thing. I'm itching to do more stuff/and or encourage stuff to be done in a collaborative environment. .

        My wife and I have been looking for the same thing as well, but the Hacktory in Philly seems to be the only one around.

        I'll email off-list with more.

        Bob

      • m
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
          > My wife and I have been looking for the same thing as well, but the Hacktory in Philly seems to be the only one around.

          There are actually several similar spaces in Philadelphia. I just want to do something elsewhere.

          --
          MS