Fun donation: COMDEX pins

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 9:16 PM
      An acquaintance of mine donated his collection of COMDEX booth pins and related stuff. It's mostly from the mid-80s to mid-90s but there are some gems (DEC, Tandem, UNISYS, modems, "Tape librarians do it standing up," etc.) .... There are a couple of hundred pins to sort through; I only looked at a few dozen tonight. I will bring them this weekend. Step 1: close the sharp ends so we don't stab ourselves while sorting them (yes, I'm wearing a band-aide now!) We'll make a "keep" pile for the museum and a larger "sell" pile for VCF. We could sell 3 pins for $1 or whatever.