OT: Google AdWords and Yahoo/Bing adCenter

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012
      I just started using Google Adwords and I’m trying to figure out how they charge. I just finished the free first time allotment of $75, now I have to add more money.

      Does anyone have any experience with this ?

      Also I’m looking into the Yahoo/Bing adcenter.microsoft.com. They don’t seem to offer a free first time allotment. Does anyone know of any way to get a free startup allotment ?

      Jeff Brace

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
        Please don't cc: other lists in MARCH messages.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
          >From: Evan Koblentz
          >Please don't cc: other lists in MARCH messages.

          Ok. sorry. :( Should I BCC ? Or just make separate e-mails ?
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
            >> From: Evan Koblentz
            >> Please don't cc: other lists in MARCH messages.
            > Ok. sorry. :( Should I BCC ? Or just make separate e-mails ?

            Separate please.