Mr. Leavitt

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      First off, sorry youre not feeling too well Bill. I
      felt like **** today myself. I stepped off a curb this
      morning and WOOOOO almost took a tumble. Overdid it
      shoveling snow and carried an IBM System 23/Datamaster
      up a flight of stairs yesterday...by myself. Didnt
      feel like 95 lbs. And drove my heap with the saggy
      seat to Joisy City. Anyway, if you need any help with
      your haul Kelly, Im likely available. I think I could
      make it to that area in about 45. As long as I get to
      keep something groovy ;)
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <evan947@...> wrote:
      > > Just confirmed David Ahl, founder/editor of
      Creative Computing magazine.

      > Hot diggity!
      >
      > Creative Computing was a big part of my formative
      years.

      http://mail.yahoo.com