Re: [midatlanticretro] More bustin caps!

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 14 7:04 PM
      On 03/14/2012 09:59 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
      > I cede to the fact that you've been in the repair business for a very
      > long time, but don't make the mistake of assuming that us designers
      >
      > geez, how do you like that, dissing us ol' folk. As if we never designed
      > anything. How do you like that. Can't get no respect these days, man I
      > tell ya ;)

      I never suggested that, or even anything close to it. I only
      suggested that you're not the only person here to have seen the inside
      of electronic equipment before, and my opinions of tantalum capacitors,
      while low, are nowhere near as low as yours. That is all.

      > (particularly my kind of designer) have no contact with the outside
      > world. Indeed, how many boards have I built, and goodies have I
      > repaired, in the past few months? ;)
      >

      > how high should I pull up my pants now :D

      The party's just gettin' started! ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ