VCF flier

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2012
      Everyone,

      Here's the official VCF East 8.0 flier:
      http://vintage.org/2012/east/eastflier2.pdf ... please download / print
      / share as widely as possible.

      - EK
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 63 KB
      Ask and ye shall receive!

      http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/vcfe9flier.pdf

      Please print, post, and share widely.
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2014
        On Mon, 10 Mar 2014, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Ask and ye shall receive!
        >
        > http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/vcfe9flier.pdf
        >
        > Please print, post, and share widely.

        Really wish I could make it...but I don't think i'm going to be able to.
        :(

        Grandfather is going in for major dental work at the end of this month and
        it's best everyone be around in case something pops up.

        --
        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net Personal stuff
        Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2014
          Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

          >Ask and ye shall receive!
          >
          >http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/vcfe9flier.pdf
          >
          >Please print, post, and share widely.

          It's more fun than a Vogon poetry reading after drinking a pan-galactic
          gargle blaster.

          WTF???

          Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11, 2014
            what about vcf U

            Message 6 of 8 , Mar 11, 2014
              Flier is updated and posted at the same URL:

              http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/vcfe9flier.pdf

              Clear your cache before complaining that you still see the previous
              version. :)
            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 7 of 8 , Mar 11, 2014
                > Flier is updated and posted at the same URL:
                >http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/vcfe9flier.pdf

                Whatever happened to the idea of VCF East 9.1 revision 4.4.2014b etc?
                Message 8 of 8 , Mar 11, 2014
                  > Whatever happened to the idea of VCF East 9.1 revision 4.4.2014b etc?

                  Official name is Vintage Computer Festival East 9.1 ... but the back of
                  the t-shirt may have something more interesting. :)