Re: [midatlanticretro] Golf shirts!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
      Everyone,

      Evan forgot to mention that these shirts are STRICTLY limited to members
      only. They will be printed in a batch. This is a one time deal - order now or
      forever drool in envy. Cost is $30 each. MARCH does not make anything on
      these shirts.

      The shirts are a short sleeve knit "polo-style" shirt of good quality. (A
      name-brand shirt would be $40.)

      Paypal your payment from the web site, then send me an off-list email and
      specify that you have ordered a golf shirt. YOU MUST SPECIFY YOUR SIZE as in
      men's small, medium, large, extra large. Delivery will be on my next trip to
      InfoAge after the shirts are completed - which will be determined by how fast
      we get orders.

      There is also an option for a long-sleeve Wrangler light-color denim button
      shirt for $40.

      Jim