Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for a 74LS260

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2012
      On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Bob Applegate <bob@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have a spare 74LS260 or two they would be willing to share?  I'd be glad to drop a couple $$ in your Paypal account in return.

      Yes, I could order some, but I don't need anything else right now and paying $10 S/H for $1 worth of parts is insane.

      I hope you don't mind if it's datecode is 35yrs old :)
      I can verify it here first before sending it out.
      =Dan