Tektronix

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
      >> I didn't know you were into vintage Tek

      I hope you all realize that Tek founder Howard Vollum started his electronics career at (surprise!) Camp Evans.

      http://www.campevans.org/_CE/html/oh-howard-vollum.html
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
        On 03/06/2012 04:35 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> I didn't know you were into vintage Tek
        >
        > I hope you all realize that Tek founder Howard Vollum started his electronics career at (surprise!) Camp Evans.
        >
        > http://www.campevans.org/_CE/html/oh-howard-vollum.html

        Very cool, I didn't know that!

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
          At 04:45 PM 3/6/2012, you wrote:

          > > I hope you all realize that Tek founder Howard Vollum started his
          > electronics career at (surprise!) Camp Evans.
          > >
          > > http://www.campevans.org/_CE/html/oh-howard-vollum.html
          >
          > Very cool, I didn't know that!
          >
          > -Dave

          What didn't Camp Evans do?
        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
            B Degnan wrote:

            > What didn't Camp Evans do?

            Hold the Roswell alien bodies while Area 51 was being prepared?
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
              >> Hold the Roswell alien bodies while Area 51 was being prepared?

              Right. :)

              A year or two ago, the modern Tektronix Corp. made some nice donations to InfoAge in honor of Vollum.
            • Mike Loewen
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
                On Tue, 6 Mar 2012, Bill Sudbrink wrote:

                > B Degnan wrote:
                >>
                >> What didn't Camp Evans do?
                >>

                > Hold the Roswell alien bodies while Area 51 was being prepared?

                Correct - that was Wright-Patterson. :-)

                Mike Loewen mloewen@...