Cleaning the //c

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      I took Jeff J.'s advice and cleaned the //c tonight ahead of displaying it at Trenton next Saturday.

      I cleaned every key cap with a Q-Tip lightly dipped in Windex. What a difference! Then I cleaned all the nooks and crannies the same way, and finally the overall case. This system had a lot of top-layer crud, but now it looks almost new.

      I don't own a camera that is remotely good enough to show the before and after shots.