Re: [midatlanticretro] C= cart

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
      > New storage unit in progress; see attachment. Ten 64s (six boxed; four loose in the top right paper box), one 64c, four VICs, two Plus 4s, five 128s, one SX-64.

      We filled the bottom shelf with disk drives, organized by model and by
      status (working, broken, untested.)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
        On 03/04/2012 04:51 PM, David Larsen wrote:
        > Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
        >

        > *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*

        Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too
        cool. We should get him to join the list!

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
          >> Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
          >>

          >> *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*
          > Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too cool. We should get him to join the list!

          We let anyone far-away people join if they want to, as you know. But
          it's important that we keep our focus on the local region.