Re: [midatlanticretro] C= cart

  • David Larsen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector -  Dave Larsen KK4WW

      http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4

      On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      New storage unit in progress; see attachment. Ten 64s (six boxed; four loose in the top right paper box), one 64c, four VICs, two Plus 4s, five 128s, one SX-64.

      --
      David Larsen
      LCF Group, Floyd Virginia
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
        Wow! I am slightly jealous. :-)

        I hope to own a Commodore 64 or Commodore 128 some day.

        I think it is wonderful that you are preserving these machines. Good job.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
          > New storage unit in progress; see attachment. Ten 64s (six boxed; four loose in the top right paper box), one 64c, four VICs, two Plus 4s, five 128s, one SX-64.

          We filled the bottom shelf with disk drives, organized by model and by
          status (working, broken, untested.)
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
            On 03/04/2012 04:51 PM, David Larsen wrote:
            > Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
            >

            > *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*

            Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too
            cool. We should get him to join the list!

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
              >> Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
              >>

              >> *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*
              > Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too cool. We should get him to join the list!

              We let anyone far-away people join if they want to, as you know. But
              it's important that we keep our focus on the local region.