C= cart

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
      New storage unit in progress; see attachment. Ten 64s (six boxed; four loose in the top right paper box), one 64c, four VICs, two Plus 4s, five 128s, one SX-64.
    • David Larsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
        Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector -  Dave Larsen KK4WW

        http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4

        --
        David Larsen
        LCF Group, Floyd Virginia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
          Wow! I am slightly jealous. :-)

          I hope to own a Commodore 64 or Commodore 128 some day.

          I think it is wonderful that you are preserving these machines. Good job.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
            > New storage unit in progress; see attachment. Ten 64s (six boxed; four loose in the top right paper box), one 64c, four VICs, two Plus 4s, five 128s, one SX-64.

            We filled the bottom shelf with disk drives, organized by model and by
            status (working, broken, untested.)
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
              On 03/04/2012 04:51 PM, David Larsen wrote:
              > Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
              >

              > *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*

              Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too
              cool. We should get him to join the list!

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
                >> Hi Here is interesting Apple Computer Collector - Dave Larsen KK4WW
                >>

                >> *http://tinyurl.com/7dbncs4*
                > Wow, one of my favorite comedians is a classic computer guy?! Too cool. We should get him to join the list!

                We let anyone far-away people join if they want to, as you know. But
                it's important that we keep our focus on the local region.