Programmable loads...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      I just took a quick look around the web...

      Good grief! Those suckers are expensive. The old used ones on
      ebay are expensive! Even the "cheap Chinese" ones are expensive!
      I guess I know what I'll be "on the prowl" for at hamfests from
      now on.

      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
        On 03/02/2012 09:02 PM, Bill Sudbrink wrote:
        > I just took a quick look around the web...
        >
        > Good grief! Those suckers are expensive. The old used ones on
        > ebay are expensive! Even the "cheap Chinese" ones are expensive!
        > I guess I know what I'll be "on the prowl" for at hamfests from
        > now on.

        Yeah, when you take a system that, if it's built wrong, will likely
        catch on fire, combine it with a relatively small target market...this
        is not a recipe for good prices. If you get into a bind, let me know
        and I'll loan you mine.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ