RE: Postponed -- RE: [midatlanticretro] Announcing the other-than -InfoAge work day at Bill D.'s house

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2006
      Top posting, bottom posting, I can handle either...

      OK, you're right. Hartford isn't physically closer, just temporily closer.
      It takes about half an hour less to get to Hartford than to Trenton from my
      house. Don't trust the estimated time on the map sites.

      I have to drive to South Hampton NJ this weekend (south of trenton) to pick
      up a Tandy haul. I'm not looking forward to the drive, but they guy says I
      should take the seats out of the van so I have enough room.