Re: [midatlanticretro] Hey look!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
      > Nice....
      > It looks so official.

      Thanks.

      > What happened with Brooklyn Brewery?

      We decided against it. It would have cost us $300 just to apply for the
      permits, and if we were declined, then we'd lose that money. Also we do
      not want the risk of people drinking too much at the event.

      The brewery's marketing person said she will still Tweet about our event
      to their nearly 8,000 followers.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
        I think I will pick up a box to bring to be nice..