Hey look!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
      1. Go to vintage-computer.com/vcforum/forum.php

      2. If you don't have an ad blocker, or if you disable that for this domain, then you'll see a VCF East 8.0 banner ad.

      3. Click into any of the categories (Apple, DEC, introductions, etc.) and you'll see a VCF East 8.0 link in the "announcements" section on top of each category's list of posts.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
        Nice....
        It looks so official.
        So What happened with Brooklyn Brewery?

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
          > Nice....
          > It looks so official.

          Thanks.

          > What happened with Brooklyn Brewery?

          We decided against it. It would have cost us $300 just to apply for the
          permits, and if we were declined, then we'd lose that money. Also we do
          not want the risk of people drinking too much at the event.

          The brewery's marketing person said she will still Tweet about our event
          to their nearly 8,000 followers.
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012
            I think I will pick up a box to bring to be nice..