Just booked my room now thinking about logistics

  • detourdogus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      I have one real big computer that I'm going to be trucking down from Williamstown, MA.
      Evan seemed to think there maybe some organized trucking effort. I'm thinking if I'm the furthest north I would be happy to organize a truck. I'm thinking I'm going to hire movers cause it is so big and heavy.

      Let me know if anybody south of Williamstown and north of the festival wants to team up.

      Ben