March 10th/11th TCF Count? Working at InfoAge Sat night/Sunday?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012
      Who is coming to TCF Saturday (March 10th)? Justin and I will be
      selling a few things at the new-location flea market, Evan will be
      running the MARCH table and giving/attending lectures.

      I plan to go to InfoAge after TCF to work on MARCH stuff, and staying
      over through Sunday late afternoon. If anyone wants to help out that
      weekend let me know. I will be bringing my tools and parts kit for
      repairs.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012
        >> Evan will be running the MARCH table and giving/attending lectures.

        I need another person for the club table. Can't leave it unattended when I go to lectures.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2012
          I am sure Justin and I will be bouncing back and forth between the
          nearby MARCH flea market table and the MARCH club table as needed,
          but it would be great if we had a forth.
          Bill