Re: Documation card readers available

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 20, 2012
      Regarding the card readers:

      I am still waiting to hear from the owner about pricing and such, so
      everyone please keep your pants on. I suspect everything will go OK,
      but I know the widow is extremely busy taking care of the business
      shutdown, and this deal is probably pretty low on her to do list.

      As far as payment is concerned, they indicated that Paypal would
      probably be a good option. Perhaps all interested parties should send
      me your phone numbers (off list), and then if need be, I can call you
      during the day (Wednesday?), and you can shoot over a Paypal payment
      right then and there.

      --
      Will