drive substitution

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      why would an image from an 8 inch drive dumped onto a
      3.5 inch disk look any different then the same image
      dumped to an 8 inch disk? Maybe you all know something
      that I dont, but I dont understand how - being that,
      as weve so often heard, high density 3.5 and 5.25 inch
      drives are electrically identical to 8 inch drives -
      an image residing on either type of media would look
      any different to the OS running on the host computer?
      This puzzles me...

      http://mail.yahoo.com