Re: Intro Message

  • rarecoinbuyer
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 18, 2012
      Someone asked me what I do for a living but I can't seem to find the message now.

      +++

      Until I was out of job I was a Marine Mechanic in Arizona for more than 15 years. Working on rental houseboats.

      Worked on Mercruiser inboards, outboards, Westerbeke generators, Trace voltage converters, solar photovoltaic systems, etc.

      My wife got a job in Berkeley Springs so we located there. We try to go to D.C. about once a month or so. We are looking forward to visiting the Video Game art exhibit at the museum of American Art.

      We still have acreage in Arizona so I camp out there during the summer to flee the bugs and humidity of the mid-Atlantic. Prospect for turquoise and take landscape photographs with my Mamiya RZ67.

      My retrocomputer interest is primarily anything 6502; single boards, computers and video game consoles. Also currently cultivating an interest in anything 1802.

      --- JDRose