Welcome AntiqueKid

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 17 6:17 AM
      Hey AntiqueKid ya made it.

      I'm the guy that talked to you on Reddit.

      To my fellow MARCHians...

      There is a vintagecomputing subgroup on Reddit and I have been somewhat active on it:

      http://www.reddit.com/r/vintagecomputing

      I met AntiqueKid and he told me about the 6800 and I told him to come here, he would be a good fit.

      I also posted about VCFE and an article on why you want to go to VCFE

      So welcome, maybe with luck you can pass around NJ and meet with us.