Introduction

  • jaevans@pcisys.net
    Message 1 of 77 , Feb 16, 2012
      Greetings all,

      I was born a poor dust cropper..... Sorry, I guess I don't need to go
      that far back ;)

      Currently I am employed as an electronics tech at the Air Force Academy,
      but I've been involved in computers since 1978, built one of the early
      Northstar Horizons when they came out, have owned a Northstar and a Zorba,
      love to work with microcomputers and microcontrollers at work and as a
      hobby. I did some PDP-11 assembly language programming while working on my
      MS. I was a calibration tech in my early AF career, got my BS in EE then
      my MS in CS, retired as a Captain about 17 years ago, but work in civil
      service.

      My hobbies are many and varied - ham radio, computers, electronics,
      hiking, backpacking, music, woodworking, bookbinding, and lately cars out
      of necessity.

      I live in Colorado Springs with my wife and daughter (who will be off to
      college this fall).

      John - N0HJ

    • David Riley
      Message 77 of 77 , Nov 7, 2014
        On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:43, billdeg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I meant for display purposes.  Bitsavers is quite a site.  Having Al Kossow do a talk sometime might be interesting...how he gets the docs, how much time he puts into the archive, etc.

        Hell, I'd love to have him give a talk just so I could shake his hand.

        - Dave