Museum hallway

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15 5:03 PM
      I heard that InfoAge is putting carpet in the hallway that leads to the
      computer museum. That should improve the appearance of the wing in general.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15 6:00 PM
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >I heard that InfoAge is putting carpet in the hallway that leads to the
        >computer museum. That should improve the appearance of the wing in
        >general.

        Will it be a deep pile shag to keep in concert with the vintage 'puters?
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15 6:46 PM
          On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 9:00 PM, <system@...> wrote:
          Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

          >I heard that InfoAge is putting carpet in the hallway that leads to the
          >computer museum. That should improve the appearance of the wing in
          >general.

          Will it be a deep pile shag to keep in concert with the vintage 'puters?

          get yer static straps on ;)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15 7:23 PM
            >> I heard that InfoAge is putting carpet in the hallway that leads to the computer museum. That should improve the appearance of the wing in general.
            > Will it be a deep pile shag to keep in concert with the vintage 'puters?

            I think they are using secondhand blueish-grayish carpet tiles.