Paging VAXman

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2012
      Paging Brian S. .... Tried emailing you to continue our private
      conversation about the New York topic. But tonight I keep getting
      automatic replies saying "message rejected due to header contents," even
      when I created a fresh message instead of clicking reply.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >Paging Brian S. .... Tried emailing you to continue our private
        >conversation about the New York topic. But tonight I keep getting
        >automatic replies saying "message rejected due to header contents," even
        >when I created a fresh message instead of clicking reply.

        Heuristic rules in the SPAM filter saw your attachment ladden emails come
        in with the same email address, and myriad different addresses and header
        idents. You were flagged a SPAMmer. No, I do not want you send you money
        to get $1,000,000.00 that some long lost uncle in Pottsylvania bequeathed
        me. :D

        I've put your email addy on the whitelist. You should get through. If it
        bounced, put .org in place of .com.