32 kw memory board for a PDP 11/03

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 12:55 PM
      Anyone have one "spare" they'd part with? I'd like to play with my 11/03, but I would like more than 16 kw of memory.

      The 11/03 is a twin to Mike's. They came from the same 11/780 installation at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville. The 780 has long ago been scrapped.

      I could exchange for it at VCF. No rush.

      Contact me off list if you have one.

      73 de
      kb2syd