Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: 82S141 PROMs

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2012
      On Tue, 14 Feb 2012, Mike wrote:

      > I've encountered burned bi-polar PROMs sold as "new" only once, and the seller refunded my money, so it wasn't a big problem.
      >
      > arcadechips.com has excellent prices for proms, including a good selection of bi-polar varieties.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Mike Willegal

      Thanks, Mike, I found arcadechips.com last night and he supposedly has
      them in stock. I left a message, asking about them, as well as one for
      Unicorn.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2012
        Just to be on the safe side, I ran through the complete voltage and
        performance checks for the Data I/O 29B and UniPak2B. All voltages and
        waveforms were well within spec. I felt like a lab weenie, again. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...