Re: Museum tomorrow

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
      If you can manage it, maybe someone could publish your list of books
      and such, so that people who can't make the fair could see if there is
      anything they might be interested in. You might increase the sales that way.

      - Bill D
      ... CRAV Computing Hobbyist : Classic/Retro/Antique/Vintage
      ..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cravcomp/
      ..... http://www.donnelly-house.net/
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
        >> so that people who can't make the fair could see if there is anything they might be interested in. You might increase the sales that way.

        Sorry, no, again. Not worth the effort for $1/lb. to itemize and ship. Whatever we don't sell just goes back into the pile for next year.