Re: [midatlanticretro] Dan R.'s vector graphics workshop

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012

      Dan R.'s "build your own vector graphics kit" workshop is now open for registration. The class is limited to 10 people ($109 each), and there will be a limited amount of kits available at the show (but you can't attend the workshop) for $89.

      Correction -- the $89 price for kits-only is a "show special" price -- chances are the price will be $99 after VCF, if any kits are left.

      But, you'll want to attend the workshop in person! An extra $10 or $20 is a great value for the chance to learn from, and heckle, our very own Ragooman.  :)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012
        On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:48 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        > But, you'll want to attend the workshop in person! An extra $10 or $20 is a great value for the chance to learn from, and heckle, our very own Ragooman. :)

        Oh and he IS fun to heckle!

        Dave McGuire