Wanted: ADM-3A

  • Bee Dee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      Is it okay to post wanted posts here?

      I would like to get a working, in fairly good or better condition,
      ADM-3A terminal.

      Suggestions on where to look?

      - Bill D
      ... CRAV Computing Hobbyist : Classic/Retro/Antique/Vintage
      ..... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cravcomp/
      ..... http://www.donnelly-house.net/
    • Neil Cherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
        On 02/05/2012 11:50 PM, Bee Dee wrote:

        > Is it okay to post wanted posts here?
        >
        > I would like to get a working, in fairly good or better condition,
        > ADM-3A terminal.
        >
        > Suggestions on where to look?

        I've got one, I can part with. It was working but I'm uncertain to
        the current state.

        http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
        http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog