ET-3400 substitute keys ?

  • Neil Cherry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      I have a Heathkit ET-3400-A (6800 trainer). It's missing a few keys caps
      and I'd like to find some suitable substitutes. Anyone have any ideas?

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog
    • jack99rubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
        Neil,

        The keys are the same as those used on the H8, not that makes them any easier to find. I've got a couple partial 3400 donor machines that should have some keys left on them (I bought them to scrounge keys for my H8). How many keys do you need? Do you need the full assemblies or just the caps?

        Feel free to contact me directly.

        Jack