Re: [midatlanticretro] Free, as in beer!!

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2012
      On 02/03/2012 08:44 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:
      > Have a name a beer contest..
      > Seriously, have people come up with a name for a beer.
      >

      > C64 Beer, 64 calories great taste, matchs great with 1541 potato chips..
      >
      > The Ale-tair... Get it Ale-tair?
      >

      > [ Sounds of crickets ]
      >

      > Dammit Jim I'm a network Admin, not a comedian.

      One of the benefits of not using machines that crash, and having a
      damn good backup strategy, is the ability to have very long-lived files
      in one's home directory.

      Starting about 1993, my friend and then-coworker Mag and I started
      two "archive" files: band names and beer names. They've steadily grown
      over the years. The beer name archive contains such gems as:

      Golden Bilge Beer
      Party In Your Mouth Beer
      Edge of Death Beer
      Captain Cholesterol High Fiber Beer
      Afterlife Beer
      Sleeping Giant Beer
      Flirting With Disaster Beer
      Unfinished Business Beer
      The Man's Beer
      Cream of Demon Beer
      Liquid Courage Beer
      "No Trouble Here, Officer" Beer
      Exaggerated Response Beer
      Subterfuge Beer
      Chopped and Formed Smoked Beef Snack Beer

      Dave McGuire
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2012
        People buying beer must be carded...